Zone3 Men's Aeroforce Elite Trisuit 2012
Men’s Aeroforce Elite Tri Suit:The ultimate racing garment is made from 100% Aeroforce fabric which is extremely light, durable, breathable and quick drying. It is one of the most expensive performance fabrics on the market, but once you have tried it you will understand why. Designed for intermediate to advanced athletes, this suit includes:
1. Upwards zipper with cord attached to ensure the zip is not opened during the swim and for extra breathability and ventilation if required
2. Sleek-cut panel design for a second-skin fit and streamlined dynamics.
3. High quality Italian pad - A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. Minimising water absorption and providing vital protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
4. Total Zip protection - Nobody has put as much care into the inner suit protection as us. The full perimeter of the zip has been stitched with a soft fabric to prevent any sharp edges rubbing against your chest. After testing all zipper protectors we felt that an inside patch, as used by many pros, offers the best comfort and performance.
5. Silicone leg grippers - After testing a number of different material options we felt the thin silicone band around each leg would help to prevent any movement of the shorts, whilst also helping to stop any irritation.
6. Flat locked stitching - Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
7. No pockets – Made without pockets on the back because we don’t want to slow you down! Most athletes racing sprint or Olympic distance would choose to tape their energy bars on to their bike frame.
8. Tried, tested and worn by a number of ITU World Cup Pro athletes!If you’re looking to get the most out of your performance, make new Personal Bests and achieve higher finishing positions, then this racing suit is a must.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.